Saturday, July 23, 2005

Oh my F*cking god, I got a Mac.

My dreams have come true as I am typing to you right now on the beautiful white keyboard of my Ibook G4. I have been mesing around with it since I got it early this morning, it will take some getting used to. I bought the labtop with my own money, just like the desktop I bought last year. This thing feels so durable it seems that this thing will last forever. I can't wait till I finish downloading Flash MX pro for it, I have so far installed Firefox, Photoshop CS2, Image ready, I-Life, I-Work but besides that I am lost for words on how happy I am. I currently do not have my camera handy, otherwise I would shower you in pictures of me skiping in the park with my I book. Until I get back home I will leave you with this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wasamonster said...

Yea, it takes some getting used to considuring I have used PCs all my life. >.<

8:55 AM  
Blogger Wasamonster said...

I have 30 days to return or trade in.

:0

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home